Saturday, March 21, 2009

Me & Twilight


Me+twilight
Originally uploaded by shawnhart5

Twilight comes out today March 21. 2009! I got my copy at Wal-mart around 12:30am to avoid the midnight rush of screaming tweens dressed as their favorite character dragging their parents (and their credit cards) along for the ride. Eye witness reports say that upwards of 200 people where there at midnight for the big release. When i arrived there was not a single 2-Disc Special Edition copy to be had either, no big though it saved me almost $10 going with the single disc. No matter how you feel about the Twilight phenomenon you can deny the power of the tween consumer and the gullible twenty-somethings. Slow economy my ass!

In case you were wondering my obsession with this movie came from my undying (no vampire pun intended) love for Paramore, who is featured on the soundtrack. I went for Paramore and i stayed for the beautiful train wreck that is Twilight. Here is the video for Decode from the Twilight Soundtrack:


If you like the song check it out performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment